Guida a tutte le classi di Aion

Sorcerer, Spiritmaster, Bard, Ranger, Assassin, Gunner, Gladiator, Templar, Cleric, Chanter, Aethertech

« Older   Newer »

1. Flamin

User deleted

Se vuoi un aiuto nella traduzione allora forse è meglio che posti quella in lingua originale.
    Sistemarla così come l'hai messa risulta molto difficile.

2. obZen

User deleted

oltretutto se l'hai tradotta da un'altra pagina dovresti citare il link, visto che non è scritta da te :)

Group

Status
    Si scusate, avete ragione anche voi....
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Templar

General
    The Templar is the defensive power house of the warrior archetype. Unlike the gladiator, the templar relies more on defensive skills and survivability as opposed to a mix of defensive and offensive-based skills. With skills such as “Armor of the Empyrean Lord”, the templar is able to walk into many battles and outlast his foe through sheer defensive force.

Strength:
    - Very strong defensively and has a lot of complementary skills that increase survivability.

Weakness:
    - The templar doesn’t pack a great punch offensively. While the templar can hold his own and outlast many enemies, he can’t finish them off too quickly.

Templars take a different approach to tanking than gladiators. This class is built more for defensive oriented skills that increase its survivability, making it a prime candidate for the main tanking position. If you want a tank capable of taking a beating and then asking the enemy in a Wolverine-like manner, “what else ya got?” then the templar is for you.

Unique Ability and Divine Power
    Templars also gain a race specific Divine Power skill. The Elyos get “Divine Chastisement” (deals level-based damage to the target and you can block all attacks by using shield defense for 15 seconds.) and the Asmodians get “Chastisement of Darkness” (deals level-based damage to target and creates a shield for you that absorbs 50% of damage and reflects level-based damage for 15 seconds.) Both races have a very useful skill and one that can help make them a very effective tank. Divine Power (DP) is built up as you kill enemies that give experience. Once you have 2000 DP, you’ll have one shot of your special ability ready to fire. This skill can come in handy for tanking hard mobs, bosses, or on raids.
    While this skill isn’t as graphically flashy as the gladiators DP skill, it still provides a very useful resource to use when dealing with harder encounters. DP comes slowly so make sure you save you it for when it counts.

Combat
    If you plan to tank the world alone, make sure you don’t leave the safety of the Sanctum without your trusty shield. Many of the templars early skills use a shield. Skills such as Shield Bash can leave your enemy stunned for an opportune moment to dish out some major damage. Templars also gain access to many skills that specialize in drawing the enemy’s ire, solidifying their position as main tank.
    You get a couple of decent combos between levels 10 and 19 as a templar, but for the most part you will still be using your old warrior combos pretty frequently. Two of the five combos the templar has are reactive and dependent on a successful block before they can be executed, so in the way of combos, things are pretty thin for the templar until they reach level 19 when they get the new combo of Ferocious Strike – Robust Blow – Desperate Strike.

Combos:

* Ferocious Strike – Robust Blow (Gained as a Warrior)
    * Ferocious Strike – Shouting (Gained as a Warrior)
    * Block – Shield Counter (Gained as a Warrior)
    * Block – Shield Bash (Lvl 10)
    * Ferocious Strike – Robust Blow – Desperate Strike -- 19

Key Skills
    The templar has an assortment of supporting skills that aid him in being a beast when it comes to defensive tanking. He has everything ranging from aggro enhancements to hitpoint restoration and boosting.
    Note: Statistics vary by level.

* Armor of Empyrean Lord: Recovers your HP by 25% and increases your Maximum HP and Natural HP Recovery by 50% and 50 respectively for 3 minutes. In addition, you receive less damage when you are attacked by a PC.
    * Shield Bash: Bashes the target with a shield to inflict 102-111 physical damage and puts it in the Knocked back state. (Requires a shield.)
    * Taunting Severe Blow: Inflicts 77-86 physical damage on the target and increases its Enmity toward you.
    * Divine Chastisement (Elyos) Inflicts X-X physical damage and additional Enmity on the target, and you can block all attacks by using shield defense for 15 seconds.
    * Chastisement of Darkness: Inflicts X-X physical damage and additional Enmity on the target, and creates a shield for you that absorbs 50% damage and reflects 20 damage for 15 seconds. The shield absorbs up to a total of 10,000 damage.

Overall the templar is a strong class defensively. They won’t be breaking any speed records when it comes to killing enemies, but there is no one you will want to have at the frontline of battle more.

PvP Chat Tab Radar:
    Make sure you drag it out to an easily visible location.
    This radar will let you know if any opposing faction members are within just outside of your visible range.

Templar’s Fighting Style in PvP
    As Aion's strongest defenders, Templar’s, not many attacks will be threatening.
    PvP for the Tanking class will look something like: Having lots of defense, while doing continuous damage on foes.
    Though there arent any colossal damage skills that some other professions have, their continuous damage makes other professions want to avoid having to deal with Templers in PvP.

Selection of PvP Gear
    When it comes to PvP Gear, Templar players aim for Abyss reward Items, the Abyss Gear.
    When a Templar wears Abyss gear, his ownage will be 100%
    When a Templar is equipped with Abyss gear, not only will defense increase, but their low offense as well. There are also more manastone slots in Abyss gears. This undoubtedly makes Abyss gear top notch for Templar PvP.

Comparing Abyss equipped to not-equipped is like comparing Sky to Ground. You cannot ignore the bonus percentage increase for defense and offense when attacking PC. Even though one accessory by itself doesnt help much, when you gather them, 10% will definitely give you noticeable differences.
    Also note that +accuracy accessories are a MUST. Manastone slots have better uses, so having the highest +accuracy accessories is big priority. Increasing it with weapons have a limit too.
    No matter how high your attack and critical hit rating are, if you cant hit them, its all useless. If your attacks get parried/blocked/evaded, you wont dish out much damage.
    No matter how good your attack rating is, if your accuracy is low, its not a good attack rating. Keep that in mind.

Manastone Slotting
    Even though some players focus on getting defense and hp up, most Templers focus on increasing their attacks with Manastones. Manastones that focus on attacks are two: +Attack and +Critical Hit, though the community deems focusing more on +Crit is better. Recent Official research however suggests +Attack focus with average Crit gives them more DPS than focusing on +Crit.
    Use Manastone Slots on +Attack and +Crit. Main focus of PvP is like it says: kill the other P. Living longer is important too. That is why the players using defense and hp stones seem important. However, I think there are plenty of defensive skills in Templars skill line. Armor of Balance I - Skills - Aion, Iron Skin I - Skills - Aion (note, its not a million% as this skill suggests, its only 50%), Nezakan's Shield I - Skills - Aion, Zikel's Shield I - Skills - Aion, Armor of Empyrean Lord I - Skills - Aion, Hand of Healing I - Skills - Aion, etc? These are all skills made for your life. Since there are plenty of these defensive skills, Use +Attack and +Crit stones.
    How much would be enough? From the Powerbook Labs, it was proposed that 400-450 (critical hit he means, he doesnt mention it? Ive read over this experiment) This rating includes food/scrolls. It would be best to reach this rating. Try to use only food, as scrolls are expensive.

PvP in the Abyss
    Ground battles are important, but so are Aerial Battles. Most important factors in these are Flight speed and Flight time. Using higher grade wings, wind remedies, and Abyss consumables will get you indefinite flight time, so not much worry there, whereas Flight Speed can be increased by Equips and Flight Speed Scrolls, so not much room there.
    If you want the abyss, master flight!
    Next paragraph makes zero sense? so Ill just go ahead and present to you, the grand?
    Major Wind Raging Scroll: For 5 Minutes, your Flight speed increases by 30%.
    Use it.

PvP Stigmas

As the main target battle area is Mass RvR, you should use stigmas that excel in these areas. The community has picked out the following for PvP out of the many stigmas in the Templars arsenal.

* Indignation I - Skills - Aion (30% atk increase)
    * Stunning Strike I - Skills - Aion
    Armor of Balance I, LVL 34 (Templar) Lvl 37 (Gladiator) 79 Mana, 3 min recharge instant cast: Increases your Stun, Knock back, Stumble, Rotation, and Aerial Thrust resistance values by 1000 for 1 min and 30 seconds. (AionArmory needs to fix this)
    * Shield of Protection III - Skills - Aion (its hits you, not Every Hits)
    Armor of Interception I, LVL 45 103 Mana, 5 min recharge instant cast: Increases your magical resistance values by 800 for 30 seconds. (Cant find this in AionArmory)
    * Ankle Blow III - Skills - Aion (its actually 95-119 damage, attack value increase by 25)
    Thrilling Roar I, Level 48 124 Mana, 5 min recharge instant cast: Increases the Enmity of 4 enemies around 10m of yourself, and for 4 seconds inflicts Fear and Movement speed decrease on them. (cannot find this in AionArmory)
    * Punishment of Empyrean Lord I - Skills - Aion (has wrong icon, off by 160ish damage)
    * Punishment of Death God I - Skills - Aion (has wrong icon, off by 160ish damage)

I use the following Stigmas in the Abyss

Stunning Strike, Armor of Balance, Armor of Interception, Thrilling Roar, Shield of Protection, and Indignation.

Since there are only 5 stigma slots, you need to know what to switch out. If you think about the battle, it'd be good to know which you should bring.
    For me, the stigmas 1-4 on my list are a MUST. Cannot go into battle without them.
    For the 5th one, it depends.
    I use them when I am hunting high lvl Asmos in bottom layer (bottom layer has more assassins than Sorcs or Templars)
    Though it is not so easy that you can just easily catch them. Since they can Hide, you must always be ready.
    Shield of Protection is there so I can protect myself from the fast damage burst from assassins.
    Indignation is useful in Mass PvP, the +attack bonus for 30 seconds. Every hit counts for every bonus AP. There is no need for Crowd Control in Mass PvP. Most important role is Stunning Strike ing the frontliners out on the front.

If you think about PvP, I propose the following: Armor of Interception, Armor of Balance, Thrilling Roar, Indignation, Stunning Strike.
    The very much needed stigmas Balance, Interception, and Stunning Strike. Other than that, Ill talk about Thrilling Roar and Indignation.
    People use Indignation because its stronger than Punishment (lvl 45 Stigmas). I used to use the Punishment stigmas as well. But it looks like its better to use Indignation. Would you use one strong attack, or have all your skills effect increased 30% for 30 seconds? Of course the answer is obvious.
    Thrilling Roar use tip
    If you see a party grinding on your own Race Fort ranked soldiers, use it on the Tank tanking for that party. Then the soldiers will run and aggro more soldiers to the party.
    Can use it to repel enemies when running away while your Stunning Strike is on recharge. This takes careful distance measure of course.

PS: I picked Armor of Interception, Armor of Balance, Punishment, Indignation, Stunning Strike for my Templar.

Godstones for PvP
    There are two types of Godstones: Physical Ailments and Damage
    Since Templars have lower Magical Boosting Power than other classes (yes, that affect Godstones ability to damage for those who didnt know) so its best to use Physical Ailment Godstones ie. Paralysis Godstones.
    Templars do not want those 1% and 2% chance damage Godstones. Since there is no Magical Boosting Power, it may say 1% for 1880 but in PvP its actually only 1500-ish.
    Everyone knows, but you?d want the most expensive Godstones.
    In a 1:1 or RvR, if your Paralysis Godstone triggers, you'd finish him/her 99%. Ah, and arent stun godstones good? Not really. it only lasts for 1 second and does not interrupt skill motion, whereas Paralysis interrupts the skill.

PS: Here are the Paralysis Godstones:

* Sueron's Threat
    * Spatalos's Chastisement
    * Vidar's Dignity

Templar vs Templar

There are some opinions suggesting that better gears will win it.
    Others say better control will do.
    Since you are fighting the same class that you are most familiar with, its best to push in the best skills for this fight!

When you are fighting the same class, obviously the better geared side will have a little advantage. But if you packed up all the required stuff, then you are fine.
    Nowadays if a Templar pushes an attack skill, they do so much damage as to get one-hit-kills.
    For that first hit, fire that Stunning Strike. The reason is that you can land a stun as well as the first hit. After 30 seconds of fighting, you will know if you?ll lose or not. When he/she will run or you will run. When that happens, you can land that Stunning Strike to catch-up or hit-and-run.
    #1 While you are fighting, drink the highest grade potion (use the wind remedies too, or you?ll drop dead)
    #2 Of these, if you got Abyss potions, then you have an 80% chance of winning (when you are fighting Temp vs Temp, many times you?ll win/lose very close)
    #3 The thing that matters most in a Temp vs Temp is the amount of Shield Defense, IMO

Templar vs Gladiator

Even though they are similar to Templars in many ways, they are more offensive. Many opinions agreed that knowing when their Ankle Snare I - Skills - Aion and their DP skill will hit is key to winning.
    Many also stated that since many Gladiators have figured out the usual Templar attack patterns against their class, it would be important to use the skills in unusual order.

Templars used to beat down Gladiators of 2 lvls higher. If you had Balance, EmpLord, Iron Skin, probably would've killed 3 lvls higher. But now, since DualWield and Spear Gladiators have changed greatly. When you enter battle, use Balance, use one or two skills then Use Armor of the Empyrean Lord, then if you think your hp is about to take a major hit, use Iron Skin.
    Nowadays because if Parry they can tank a bit? if you think they are as easy as they were before and don?t turn on Iron Skin, you?ll get owned. Always use Iron Skin and Armors of Balance and Empyrean Lord.
    Watch if they are using the DP skill. When they use it, it can kill you through your Iron Skin? really, you'll get destroyed.
    Gladiators with experience in Fort PvP knows that when Templars use Stunning Strike, they usually follow up with Punishment, so they block that with Focused Block. Watch if they use it, and using random attack patterns are recommended.
    Nowadays there are more Spear Gladiators using Ankle Snare followed by ranged attacks? try to save your Iron Skin against this.
    Even though they are in the same school, they have a lot more offense and a little bit more stun and snare. They can also have Armor of Balance themselves so they don't eat stun a lot.
    They are the most trickiest opponents to kill. When they turn on Armor of Balance, I just run until its duration runs out.

Templar vs Assassin

Aion's strongest damager vs Aion's strongest defender. This draws a lot of attention for PvP Templers.
    It’s a common sense to learn how to defend against their attacks and know when their attack will come.
    Therefore, there have been more diverse opinions regarding how Templers should fight them.

Templars have an easier time gathering AP due to the fact that they are more of Guarding than actual PvP.
    So Assassins hide then attack you from behind when you catch someone. When this happens, a lot of assassins have a habit of using Follow-up Strike I - Skills - Aion before attacking. This makes it a little easier to see their spike.
    Right then turn on Armor of Balance, and counter attack with Blunting Severe Blow I - Skills - Aion -> Successive Blow I - Skills - Aion -> Shield Smash I - Skills - Aion -> A Blinding stigma not up on AA yet, lvl 20 -> Punishment of Empyrean Lord I - Skills - Aion, then 90% of the time you've caught him.
    Though a little more cunning Assassins (like me meh ^^) spike right up with chain sealing -> Aerial Thrust -> then DP to try to get a 1 chain kill. Don?t panic when this happens, after their thrust is gone check if you have Silence or Paralysis Godstone effect on you. If you've been silenced, use a Greater CC Potion and turn on Armor of Empyrean Lord, then drink a Secret HP Pot.
    Oh, you MUST not use Stunning Strike. After Shield Smash I - Skills - Aion, unload all your attack skills. And if the Assassin survived, use ur Stunning Strike and eat that AP.

Assassins have a habit. While in Hide, right before they attack they use Follow-up Strike I - Skills - Aion. Right then, I use Armor of Balance. Gotta prepare for the Ambush I - Skills - Aion. When you get Ambushed and go into Aerial Thrust, its hard to survive. However this is Abyss, so Aerial Thrust doesn't matter. Against this awesome damage and counterattack class, its going to depend on how you use Shield of Protection, decrease their evasion then unload stun. Most Assassins Hide when you use Iron Skin or Armor of Balance then look for an opportunity to attack, so its going to be a hard fight. But if you got a good perception, you wont die easy.

Assassins and Rangers should manage the cooltime of their evasion skills well.
    I used to do this as well. Throwing Stunning Strike whenever I see Elyos. But nowadays, skilled Assassins evade and quickly run away. Very hard to catch, if they evade even the stuns >.>
    Its very important to use your Stunning Strike at the right time.
    When you meet an Assassin/Ranger, save your Stunning Strike for the right time. Use that Major Movement Increase scroll asap, get as close as possible. First, throw a Taunting Severe Blow I - Skills - Aion. Does he evade? Then land another ranged attack. Then he'd evade Sever blow and the ranged attack. Then land that Stunning Strike. By this, you'd first get his evasion skill out, as well as cut their evasion skill usage time. You must calculate their evasion skill timing well.

When an Assassin suddenly attacks you, immediately use that Stunning Strike! While they are Carving Seals they stop just then.
    Then turn on Armors of Empyreal Lord, Balance, and Iron Skin. If you use Pots too, even if it's a top notch assassin, the fight becomes harder for him. Everyone knows, but if you meet a good geared assassin, us Templars melt like we?re wearing leather.
    Also nowadays since we use Attack and Crit manastones, we more fluffier than before.
    Carve Seal chain > Aerial Thrust > Throw Shuriken > Fall then by the time another carve chain hits, Templars die.
    Not only that, if the evade your stun while they are carving seals, and you go into Aerial Thrust, I let my mouse go. So, Stunning Strike > Shield Bash > Punishment and hope that one of those stuns get through. And if it does, save your Stunning Strike! It becomes a very precious skill once it does. Once you activate Iron Skin, Assassins run, and they are very hard to catch.
    Good assassins turn on Focused Evasion while they are getting out of Stunning Strike range (16m), then it becomes impossible to catch. When the assassin suddenly stops using skills, immediately throw the Stunning Strike.
    While they are running, they might aggro monsters or catch your Stunning Strike, then they cant hide. When this happens, you can see their distorted form. You can go upto their range and use a self-target AOE to get them out, but it?d be best to just throw Stunning Strike when they are about to run.

Templar vs Ranger
    Rangers can throw a big damage chain in a short time span, and they have many ailment inflicting skills in their skill line, so it's a very tricky opponent for the Templers.
    There are some opinions stating that if you get close, you break their low HP.
    You can use obstacles or you can use your shield defense skills to your advantage.

Use obstacles to your advantage. When Im fighting a Ranger, I dont attack him first. First, I look around and run to a terrain where I can beat him. Most rangers follow you there. Also note that you need to make him deal damage only. This can be done by using Shield of Speed I - Skills - Aion to remove all debuffs then turning Armor of Balance on, then get close. Since Rangers are low on survival skills, so you don't need to worry much and just burst damage kill him.
    Deal with snare skills well, then unload Punishment, then its no problem. Don't know if its because they only have one weapon, but their low accuracy will trigger your block quite often. Even with your shield block skills, since they have low HP its no problem.
    Templar vs Chanter
    Some say its hard to deal with them because of their healing skills, some because of their stuns.
    Though it used to be easy to deal with them before, some say nowadays its harder to deal with then than clerics. Reason is that they have lots of stuns.

U used to kill them with one chain. Now they are harder to kill than Clerics. Use the usual one kill chain. Just cut their skill chains with your Stunning Strike and Shield skills, and you should be fine. But as usual, Priests are hard to kill.
    Templar vs Cleric
    Its been suggested that killing Priests (chanter and cleric) is the hardest class to kill for Templars.
    When you are dealing with priests, some say that you must kill them through strong burst damage, and others say through careful control in a survival battle.

More trickier than rangers. If they are decent, its hard for Templars.
    Its important for Templars to be good, but it'd be best to watch your HP while fighting. Since clerics use strong damage skills in early battle, use Armor of Interception, Weakening Severe Blow I - Skills - Aion and Punishment. Then cleric will try to heal his HP back up. This is your chance! When its about time for him to heal, use Shield Bash, unload your skills, then Stunning Strike when hes low. Also, if she doesn't die by this method then it goes into a survival battle. Before you use Armor of Empyrean Lord, eat DP food and heal back up, and fight til she runs out of mana >.> While you are doing this, keep drinking Greater CC pots to keep yourself clean of ailments.

Reminds me of the times where Templars hated Clerics the most out of other classes. Never died? but with the new skills upto lvl 50, many attack-oriented Templars came out with the ability to 1-chain kill. The same tactics to fight these guys
    When Clerics run, they use DOT damage and continuous snares. Very annoying!
    In this situation, you use Greater CC Pots and Charge I - Skills - Aion, when you are in range of Stunning Strike use it, then Weakening Severe Blow -> Shield Bash -> Punishment, then unload ur remaining skills.

Templar vs Sorcerer
    This class uses diverse conditions to hamper your ability to inflict damage, and possesses huge damage skills. Even if you have plenty of HP, you must approach this enemy carefully.
    And Stone Skin IV - Skills - Aion can absorb nice amounts of damage, and breaking through it is hard for low damaging class like Templers.
    To win, you need to keep yourself clear of these conditions and break through their Stone Skin.
    Important thing is switching your great sword to shield set under restraint. Just because you have 3/4 or 2/3 HP left doesn't mean you can relax. If you get restraint and cant switch your set, and take a big one, you are dead. Gotta pre-prot whenever, Since they always come with Stone Skin on, Stunning Striking them while it is active doesn?t see much effect. Break through it with Indignation + Punishment (this on crit, is something you guys should see)

Sorcs wear protection then blast their opponents with giant damage skills. For example, Lumiel's Wrath I - Skills - Aion does heart-pounding damage (its actually 2050 damage). If you get surprise attacked by Sorcs, not much you can do..
    But in a fair battle, Armor of Interception will win it for you. In its duration, you must break through the Sorcerer's defense and kill him.
    Templar vs Spiritmaster
    Their skill line is mainly composed of debuffs, and eliminates all of the protection Templars use, so it's quite the annoying opponent.
    Many agreed that Templars can beat Spiritmasters by using Armor of Interception to block out their skills temporarily, then using Stuns and damage to deal with them.
    Armor of Interception: 2 Important things about it. If they get lucky, they can take this down. Turning this on once your first buffs are removed would make the fight easier. If you don't have this available, then its going to be tricky.
    When you are against this opponent in PvP you must try to one-chain kill him through his Stone Skin. Even if you block out Flight disabling skills with Shield of Speed, they just remove it! While your Armor of Interception is on, for 30 seconds you must look for a chance to kill. Once Stone Skin is down, Stunning Strike > Weakening Sever Blow > Shield Bash > Punishment, then unload rest of ur skills.
    If he doesn't die after this, run to the closest fort or tower. No use struggling in the sky.

EDIT: Apparently only the Elyos version of Punishments have stuns. Asmodians have health absorption of 50% of damage done.

4. Aiolia87

User deleted

Cleric
    Arma consigliata: mazze
    Armatura consigliata: Chain

Il cleric è una classe come la maggior parte delle classi support di Aion che deve avere una specializzazione questa non riguarda il pve o il pvp, la scelta da fare con il cleric è fare pvp in singolo o in party. Il cleric va in contro principalmente a 2 built stigma differenziate: una built incentrata sulle cure ed una incentrata sul danno.

Built cure: questa built permette al cleric di fare quasi esclusivamente pvp in gruppo, poiché non riesce a fare ingenti danni in breve termine, ma si fonda solo su alte capacita di dispel (grazie a 2 dispel uno singolo ed uno ad area) e di cure potenti e protratte nel tempo.

Built stigma: CURA
    Credo che questa sia la migliore perche permette al cleric di mandare cure continuamente, l’utilizzo di sage wisdom e grace of empirean lord sono molto importanti perché la prima diminuisce il casting delle skill del 50% il che risulta ottimo nel caso in cui ci si trova davanti pg che fanno molto danno in poco tempo e si deve tentare ti tenere su di vita i compagni del party. Inoltre Grace of empirean preserva il mana il che risulta molto utile soprattutto quindi si è a corto di mana e si deve reccare molto in poco tempo, usata in combinazione con penance e una pozza di mana in quei dieci secondi riesci quasi a raggiungere i ¾ di mana e cosi essere in grado di continuare a curare efficacemente per altro tempo. Questa built non permette al pg di fare pvp in solo, non è in possesso di skill di danno ma con la summon evocata e lui, il party in teoria non dovrebbe avere molti problemi di vita o di debuff.

Sicuramente le manastone da sochettare sull’armor e sull’arma sono Block e magic resist, nient’altro, il cleric deve rimanere vivo in ogni caso e il più a lungo possibile. Questi tipi di sochet avvantaggiano il cleric anche perche gli permettono, nell’uno contro uno, di restare vivo e poter scappare e mettersi al sicuro. Non essendo collegata, la capacità di cura al magic boost, la prima cosa da incantare in questo caso è sicuramente lo scudo, l’armatura e i gioielli.
    In questo modo il cleric è un’animale da party che si puo permettere di curare solo i compagni in quanto con tutta la magic resist di cui dispone dovrebbe resistere molto bene a debuff come il silence o altri tipi di skill di controllo.

Rimane ovviamente che con una built cosi fatta è impossibilitato a fare pvp in solo. Per il pve in istance se la cava a pieno perché forse riesce da solo a curare il tank senza l’aiuto del chanter. Per il pve in solo va altrettanto bene l’unica pecca è che gli ci vuole piu tempo a killare i mob.

Built danno: questa permette al cleric di fare un ottimo pvp in solo, le sue capacità di cura sono ridotte al minimo, immancabile il flash of recovery per cure potenti e veloci in momenti critici. La sua abilità si basa principalmente nei dot, e sul punishing heart e call lightening che sono 2 skill di danno molto potenti.

Built stigma: DANNOhttp://aion.yg.com/stigma-planner#3:12:55|140000098.0:140000335.4:140000104.0:140000471.5:140000336.0:140000099.0:140000437.3:140000269.0:140000434.1:140000441.1:140000443.0

Con una built di questo tipo il cleric è oltremodo avvantaggiato nell’1vs1 contro i guerrieri grazie al blind di 20 secondi, questo non so se è dispellabile con la lesser life potion però da un vantaggio sull’inizio del pvp non indifferente. La capaticà principale in pvp con una built del genere è appunto il dot. Chain of suffering, earth wrat ed embleeding burst sono gia 3 skill di questo tipo, più una istant come skill base e tutte insieme fanno molto male, importantissimo è inoltre il root che permette di allontanarsi per 6 secondi dall’avversario e cosi non essere colpito. Senza contare che la summon e il punishing con il giusto magic boost sono delle skill che fanno un male cane.
    In questo caso bisogna puntare tutto sul magic boost quello che consiglio io è mettere manastone tutto magic boost fino a raggiungere un punteggio almeno di 2000-2300 e poi con i restanti slot liberi magical accuracy per fallire meno skill possibili. In questi casi lo scudo e l’armor lasciano il tempo che trovano e si può andare anche con staffe che sono sempre ottime armi magiche ma che hanno un pò più accuracy importante secondo me questo ultimo punto perche il call lightning è una skill che fa malissimo ma tende ad essere una skill alla quale si resiste molto. L’armor di riferimento rimane la chain in ogni caso.

Con una built del genere si è un po’ sacrificati in pve di istance dove il compito del cleric è curare, però con un buon chanter e una buona abilità personale si riesce sempre a curare senza molti problemi. Di contro si fa un ottimo pvp in solo, facendo danni che sono all’altezza di un buon pg dps come ranger o sorcerer.

Fatemi sapere che ne pensate xD aperto a tutte le critiche ovviamente xD

raga scusate ho sballato l'impaginazione non pensavo che diventasse cosi grande... in effetti non pensavo fosse possibile, pensavo che andava a capo da solo quando raggiungeva il limite ma mi ha rispettato i bordi di word... xD

Edited by Aiolia87 - 12/4/2011, 10:55

5. Sabin

User deleted

Dai, come guida generica, visto che nessuno ha voglia di scriverla va bene.
    Ci sono giusto un paio di errorucci xD "built" deve essere build, "call lightening" deve diventare "call lightning"

6. Aiolia87

User deleted

ops sorry adesso ho un secondo da fare poi modifico il post xD

7. Anthony905

User deleted

Cleric

Arma consigliata: Mace/Warhammer
    Armatura consigliata: Chain (meglio se con Healing Boost) - Alternativa Cloth (SOLO PvE)
    Manastone consigliate: Magic Boost - Magic Resist - Hp
    Utilizzo: Sconsigliato ai pigri e a chi deve assolutamente evitare stress

Introduzione:

Il cleric è tra le classi più ricercate del gioco. All'apparenza può sembrare la classe più debole ma le sue cure potenti e i suoi danni magici lo rendono un vero rompi-beep. Sempre all'apparenza di tutti, o quasi tutti, molto maneggevole; purtroppo devo smentirvi. In gruppo, è la classe fondamentale (un party senza cleric è come Infinite Aion con Toasty dittatore). Deve riuscire a tenere in vita tutti i membri del party (max. 6) e contemporaneamente proteggere se stesso. Più è forte la capacità d'utilizzo, maggiore è la possibilità di sopravvivenza del party.

Skill base principali:

Blessing of Health - Buff. Aumenta gli HP del Target del 10% per 1 ora.
    Blessing of Rock - Buff. Aumenta la Difesa fisica del Target del 10% per 1 ora.
    Light of Recovery
    Healing Light
    Radiant Cure
    Root - Immobilizza il nemico per 6 secondi.
    Marchutan's Light - Recupera HP di tutto il party di 1152 e crea uno scudo che blocca danni per 10 secondi.
    Resurrection Loci - Resuscita (ressa) e summona tutti i membri morti del gruppo nel raggio di 30 metri.

Stigma Skill principali:

Flash of Recovery - Recupera istantaneamente parte degli HP di un Target.
    Splendor of Recovery - Recupera parte degli HP di tutto il gruppo.
    Sage's Wisdom - Riduce il Cast Time di tutte le tue skill magiche del 50% per 10 secondi
    Grace of Empyrean Lord - Per 12 secondi, le tue skill non avranno nessun costo MP.

Stigma Build:

Build Support: Si basa sul supporto al gruppo, in quanto le skill presenti offre alta protezione. Tuttavia, il PvP in solo perde di qualità per la mancanza di skill in grado di provocare ingenti danni.
    Build Damage:
    Build Ibrida: Utilizzata da molti, offre equilibrio tra attacco e difesa.

In Aggiornamento

Edited by Anthony905 - 12/4/2011, 21:17

8. Aiolia87

User deleted

ok anto a dilaniato la mia guida :P scusate se l'ho fatta xD

9. Flamin

User deleted

Nino non la finisci più la guida?

10. Flamin

User deleted

A presto sistemerò con nuovi aggiornamenti la guida del Ranger :)

11. Cupìdo

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Guida al RANGER:
    Arma consigliata: longbow
    Armatura consigliata: leather (main set), cloth (set per pvp di massa)
    Stigma consigliate: Ramo Lightning Arrow, Ibrido I, Ibrido II
    Manastone consigliate: Crit Strike (fino al raggiungimento di 500/550 aiutandovi anche con scroll e Speed of the Wind), il resto full Magical Accuracy per fare entrare silence e sleep, full Magical Resist invece per il secondo set in cloth... più per pvp di massa.
    Un altra buona alternativa potrebbe essere fare il set leather full HP, sempre mantenendo un buon Crit di base.

PVP: se la cava davvero bene essendo una classe burst damage. Grazie al silence instantaneo e agli stun riesce a buttare giù quasi tutte le classi in poco tempo senza subire particolari danni.
    Le uniche classi con cui ha qualche reale grattacapo sono quelle Warrior... tanti HP e difesa, per cui anche sparandogli di tutto addosso è probabile che rimangano ancora con almeno 1/4 di vita.
    Un'aspetto molto interessante che caratterizza gli scout (quindi anche il Ranger) è la skill dell'Hide che ti permette di rimanere nascosto nell'ombra per poi spuntare fuori nel momento più opportuno!
    Altro punto a favore è la comodità di attaccare a distanza, specialmente in mischia è una pacchia.

PVE: il ruolo che assume nelle instance è di puro DPS, usando pozioni e treatment il mana regge abbastanza bene nel tempo.
    Per quanto riguarda il farm in solo è abbastanza veloce, ma con mob di grado elite se non entrano le trappole (tipo la Sandstorm) la questione diventa abbastanza complicata... si deve essere bravi a kitare.

Rami Stigma:
    - Lightning Arrow (ramo di sopra): ti permette di sparare più skill in movimento senza costringerti a fermarti se hai necessita di scappare o inseguire qualcuno, ti rende più veloce aumentando la speed, i cooldown sono abbastanza bassi così da permettere una ripetizione più frequente delle skill per non rimanere secondi preziosi senza poter fare niente.
    Un pò meno potente rispetto all'altro ramo, ma sicuramente molto più versatile.

- Agonizing Arrow (ramo di sotto): grazie ai buff e alle skill (più potenti rispetto al ramo di sopra) riesci a fare danni abbastanza alti da permetterti di killare la maggior parti delle classi in pochi secondi, è utilissimo il buff che ti assicura colpi critici per i 2 attacchi successivi.
    Questo ramo si basa sulla completa forza devastante, ma dopo aver shottato il primo nemico rimani con quasi tutte le skill in cooldown.

Tattiche:
    - quando stunnate un avversario abbinategli sempre il silence (questa combo vi permette di fare danno e tenere stunnato l'avversario per qualche secondo senza che abbia la possibilità di usare remove shock per liberarsi)
    - se incontrate un Warrior con Unwavering Devotion attivo vi conviene giostrarvelo un pò aspettando che gli si scarichi per poi finirlo con le vostre combo; senza la possibilità di stunnarli diventa difficile killare i Warrior
    - riuscendo a sleepare un nemico Melee potrete usare la combinazione di Poisoning Trap + Sandstorm Trap blindandolo per ben 30 secondi

Pro:
    - attacchi a distanza
    - skill potenti e istantanee
    - Hide, può essere molto comodo per cogliere di sorpresa il nemico ma essendo solo di livello 1 (quindi facilmente rilevabile) raramente ti salva la pelle se devi scappare da tanti player
    - offre un discreto CC se combinate bene le skill
    - Speed of the Wind, Mau Form, lo rendono molto rapido nei movimenti

Contro:
    - pochi HP e scarsa difesa
    - equip dipendente (senza un buon arco non combini niente)
    - poche skill con CD alti
    - richiede un Ping basso

Salve, sono nuovo di aion, non sono della vostra legion ne tantomeno del vostro server (gioco su Nexus). Ho trovato molto interessante la vostra guida ma non ci ho capito molto per quanto riguarda la parte delle stigma... Sono arrivato al livello 21 e adesso inizio a poter usare le stigma.. Ho capito come funzionano però non ho capito cosa sono le greater stigma e le advanced stigma (sono la stessa cosa greater e advanced?) e soprattutto non ho la più pallida idea di come "leggere" i link che avete messo nella guida riguardo alla costruzione :(
    Potreste spiegarmi come "procedere"? Quindi in sostanza vorrei sapere quali stigma (anche greater/advanced) devo comprare e a quale livello o in quale ordine devo farlo.. Consigliatemi voi la costruzione migliore per un ranger! :felice: (sono elyos, non so se cambia qualcosa ma forse è meglio specificare xD)

P.S Vi ringrazio in anticipo per l'aiuto che spero mi darete nonostante non sia del vostro gruppo

12. Chikara

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Cupìdo @ 8/4/2012, 17:41) 
    (sono elyos, non so se cambia qualcosa ma forse è meglio specificare xD)

Si era capito dal tuo avatar.. :asd:
    (Lo sai che rischi di essere bannato per avatar osceni in luogo pubblico??)

Nella sezione guide trovi questo: https://supremacy.forumfree.it/?t=46727539&p=383331191

In aggiunta posso dirti (pur non ricordando una mazza) che ci sono 3 tipi di stigma, quelle che compri con i Kinah [bianche], quelle che compri con i punti abyss [verdi] che possono essere sockettate in tutti gli slot, e quelle che compri sempre con gli abyss ma [blu] e possono essere sockettate solo negli slot di destra.
    Ora teoricamente:
    Bianche = Basic
    Verdi = Greater
    Blu = Avanced
    (Poi le stigma [oro] che contano come blu, stessa limitazione).

Edited by Chikara - 8/4/2012, 21:10

13. Cupìdo

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Guida al RANGER:
    Arma consigliata: longbow
    Armatura consigliata: leather (main set), cloth (set per pvp di massa)
    Stigma consigliate: Ramo Lightning Arrow, Ibrido I, Ibrido II
    Manastone consigliate: Crit Strike (fino al raggiungimento di 500/550 aiutandovi anche con scroll e Speed of the Wind), il resto full Magical Accuracy per fare entrare silence e sleep, full Magical Resist invece per il secondo set in cloth... più per pvp di massa.
    Un altra buona alternativa potrebbe essere fare il set leather full HP, sempre mantenendo un buon Crit di base.

PVP: se la cava davvero bene essendo una classe burst damage. Grazie al silence instantaneo e agli stun riesce a buttare giù quasi tutte le classi in poco tempo senza subire particolari danni.
    Le uniche classi con cui ha qualche reale grattacapo sono quelle Warrior... tanti HP e difesa, per cui anche sparandogli di tutto addosso è probabile che rimangano ancora con almeno 1/4 di vita.
    Un'aspetto molto interessante che caratterizza gli scout (quindi anche il Ranger) è la skill dell'Hide che ti permette di rimanere nascosto nell'ombra per poi spuntare fuori nel momento più opportuno!
    Altro punto a favore è la comodità di attaccare a distanza, specialmente in mischia è una pacchia.

PVE: il ruolo che assume nelle instance è di puro DPS, usando pozioni e treatment il mana regge abbastanza bene nel tempo.
    Per quanto riguarda il farm in solo è abbastanza veloce, ma con mob di grado elite se non entrano le trappole (tipo la Sandstorm) la questione diventa abbastanza complicata... si deve essere bravi a kitare.

Rami Stigma:
    - Lightning Arrow (ramo di sopra): ti permette di sparare più skill in movimento senza costringerti a fermarti se hai necessita di scappare o inseguire qualcuno, ti rende più veloce aumentando la speed, i cooldown sono abbastanza bassi così da permettere una ripetizione più frequente delle skill per non rimanere secondi preziosi senza poter fare niente.
    Un pò meno potente rispetto all'altro ramo, ma sicuramente molto più versatile.

- Agonizing Arrow (ramo di sotto): grazie ai buff e alle skill (più potenti rispetto al ramo di sopra) riesci a fare danni abbastanza alti da permetterti di killare la maggior parti delle classi in pochi secondi, è utilissimo il buff che ti assicura colpi critici per i 2 attacchi successivi.
    Questo ramo si basa sulla completa forza devastante, ma dopo aver shottato il primo nemico rimani con quasi tutte le skill in cooldown.

Tattiche:
    - quando stunnate un avversario abbinategli sempre il silence (questa combo vi permette di fare danno e tenere stunnato l'avversario per qualche secondo senza che abbia la possibilità di usare remove shock per liberarsi)
    - se incontrate un Warrior con Unwavering Devotion attivo vi conviene giostrarvelo un pò aspettando che gli si scarichi per poi finirlo con le vostre combo; senza la possibilità di stunnarli diventa difficile killare i Warrior
    - riuscendo a sleepare un nemico Melee potrete usare la combinazione di Poisoning Trap + Sandstorm Trap blindandolo per ben 30 secondi

Pro:
    - attacchi a distanza
    - skill potenti e istantanee
    - Hide, può essere molto comodo per cogliere di sorpresa il nemico ma essendo solo di livello 1 (quindi facilmente rilevabile) raramente ti salva la pelle se devi scappare da tanti player
    - offre un discreto CC se combinate bene le skill
    - Speed of the Wind, Mau Form, lo rendono molto rapido nei movimenti

Contro:
    - pochi HP e scarsa difesa
    - equip dipendente (senza un buon arco non combini niente)
    - poche skill con CD alti
    - richiede un Ping basso

Salve, sono nuovo di aion, non sono della vostra legion ne tantomeno del vostro server (gioco su Nexus). Ho trovato molto interessante la vostra guida ma non ci ho capito molto per quanto riguarda la parte delle stigma... Sono arrivato al livello 21 e adesso inizio a poter usare le stigma.. Ho capito come funzionano però non ho capito cosa sono le greater stigma e le advanced stigma (sono la stessa cosa greater e advanced?) e soprattutto non ho la più pallida idea di come "leggere" i link che avete messo nella guida riguardo alla costruzione :(
    Potreste spiegarmi come "procedere"? Quindi in sostanza vorrei sapere quali stigma (anche greater/advanced) devo comprare e a quale livello o in quale ordine devo farlo.. Consigliatemi voi la costruzione migliore per un ranger! :felice: (sono elyos, non so se cambia qualcosa ma forse è meglio specificare xD)

P.S Vi ringrazio in anticipo per l'aiuto che spero mi darete nonostante non sia del vostro gruppo

CITAZIONE (Chikara @ 8/4/2012, 20:16)
    (sono elyos, non so se cambia qualcosa ma forse è meglio specificare xD)

Si era capito dal tuo avatar.. :asd:
    (Lo sai che rischi di essere bannato per avatar osceni in luogo pubblico??)

Nella sezione guide trovi questo: https://supremacy.forumfree.it/?t=46727539&p=383331191

In aggiunta posso dirti (pur non ricordando una mazza) che ci sono 3 tipi di stigma, quelle che compri con i Kinah [bianche], quelle che compri con i punti abyss [verdi] che possono essere sockettate in tutti gli slot, e quelle che compri sempre con gli abyss ma [blu] e possono essere sockettate solo negli slot di destra.
    Ora teoricamente:
    Bianche = Basic
    Verdi = Greater
    Blu = Avanced
    (Poi le stigma [oro] che contano come blu, stessa limitazione).

Grazie, ora ho capito meglio come si differenziano le stigma :sisi: , però non capisco ancora una mazza di come leggere gli stigma planner che ci sono nella guida e non ho la più pallida idea di quale sia la costruzione migliore gif gif ... Qualcuno (magari qualche ranger) potrebbe consigliarmi la più forte o almeno spiegarmi un po' le differenze? E soprattutto chiedo se mi potrebbe insegnare a leggere gli stigma planner oppure se mi potrebbe elencare tutte le stigma da prendere :felice: :felice:

P.S Chikara il mio avatar è un quadro!! (Inoltre non può essere osceno perchè non ha nemmeno il pisellino XDDDDD)

14. Flamin

User deleted

Scusa non ho capito cosa non riesci a leggere nel planner.
    E' solo uno schema virtuale delle stigma che poi hai anche in game.

Cmq le combinazioni consigliate (almeno secondo me) sono quelle che trovi alla voce Stigma consigliate.
    Ne ho messe 3, ma poi provandole dipende da te capire quale build di stigma preferisci ;)

15. Cupìdo

User deleted

Evvaiii!!! Ho avuto un' illuminazione e ho capito esattamente tuttoo!! :ali: (spero :uh:)
    Comunque in sostanza nello stigma planner devo guardare le skill nel riquadro "stigma slots", nella guida hai chiamato le stigma consigliate "lighting arrow" perchè nell'advanced stigma hai equipaggiato quelle che terminano con la skill lighting arrow, gli ibridi invece sono un miscuglio dei due rami :)
    invece sotto spieghi la differenza tra il ramo lighting arrow e il ramo agonizing arrow ;)
    Infine le stigma inventory sono solo stigma inutilizzate..
    Ora non mi resta che scegliere la costruzione più adatta al mio modo di giocare ed è fatta!!
    Vi ringrazio molto per la guida e per l'aiuto :felice: :felice:

111 replies since 20/1/2011, 20:08   118158 views